TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE BRAND
Having realized the needs of the modern way of life, we chose a top-notch partner to meet growing consumer’s expectations, especially as far as lifestyle and environment are concerned.
Capsugel was founded in 1895 in the USA and was the first producer of hard gelatin capsules. The Licaps Ingredient Delivery System plays a key role in Capsugel’s worldwide strategy.
Licaps® are pharmaceutical-quality products produced in Capsugel’s plant in France that meet all current Good Manufacturing Practices. (GMP certificate delivered by AFSaPS).
LICAPS FUSION TECHNOLOGY
FOR OUTSTANDING PRODUCT INTEGRITY WITH LIQUID FORMULATIONS
New Licaps® Fusion Technology is a major advancement in liquid-filled capsules
- Two-piece body and cap hermetically sealed to form a leak-proof, perfectly airtight, one-piece capsule
- The one-piece capsule cannot be opened without visible damage
- Potentially tamper-evident
Licaps® shell matrix is highly impermeable to atmospheric moisture and oxygen
- Provides a high level of protection from degradation of sensitive compounds
FASTER DRUG RELEASE FACILITATES MORE RAPID THERAPEUTIC EFFECT
Rapid and complete capsule shell disintegration
- Licaps® thin shell made without plasticizers or preservatives, is ideal for drugs requiring fast release
Licaps® capsules provide an efficient and highly effective means for delivering liquid drug formulations
- Liquid formulations can speed drug substance absorption helping ensure a rapid achievement of therapeutic effects
meets FAST RELEASE
PELLETS IN LICAPS TECHNOLOGY
The technology separates the active ingredients from the excipients to avoid any reactions between them during the shelf life.
Multiphase hard capsule filling is a technologically interesting step. The capsule could be filled with oil and at the same time with pellets containing other active substances.
OF THE RELEASE
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Visually appealing and fast acting, Licaps® are the preferred choice of 3 out of 4 consumers.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES MENTIONED BY CONSUMERS ARE: